Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Sales Director
Working closely with the Sales Director and Chiptech business as a whole, you will reach out to the TEC community and introduce them to our technology, our expertise, and, most importantly, our passion to exceed expectations and provide demonstrable value that goes beyond the financial. You will be home based within our national geographic region but very much a part of a dedicated, supportive, collaborative team that operates nationally and puts people first. This role is vital in supporting the technology-enabled care industry’s transition from analogue to digital and reaping the transformational rewards thereafter.
- Grow our customer base through awareness and engagement activities
- Seek out and identify new business opportunities
- Act as the link between our customers and our operations team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our promises, products, and services.
- Play an active role in the Customer Experience journey.
- Impart knowledge individually and en-masse (in person and/or by video call) showing value as a trusted consultant/advisor.
- Perform functions including, but not limited to, account management, appointment making, relationship building/maintaining, imparting information/guidance.
- Database management; activity, opportunities, and general information.
- Identify, gather, and share market and customer information and feedback on buying trends.
- Act as the Company Ambassador at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Be professional, presentable, and abide by Chiptech’s values at all times.
Job Competencies/Key Skills
- Selling, persuading, and influencing
- Drive for achievement and personal development
- Empathy and rapport building
- Analytical thinking and decision making
- Professionalism and integrity
- Planning and organising
- Exceptional service delivery
- Flexibility and approach to change