Social alarm providers are facing increasing challenges as many homes are transitioning from traditional telephone based systems to digital communications. To solve these challenges, Chiptech proudly presents EVE 3G, the base unit that can be relied on through out the digital transformation taking place in the telecare industry in the UK and Europe.
EVE 3G offers flexibility to utilise one or a combination of communication pathways to connect with a monitoring center; reporting over a standard phone line, cellular analogue, and cellular data in one package. The communication pathways selected can be updated onsite through the installer menu, or update remotely via the Chiptech Wizard.
Additional safety is built in with dual SIM card slots, and the ability to fall back on the 2G network, should there be no 3G coverage.
- System: EVE 3G is supplied with either a pendant or watch style Pearl transceiver, a plug pack, battery and user guide, custom packaged in recyclable cardboard. (Additional to have a phone cable included)
- Dimension: 200 x 125 x 50 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 0.41kg.
- Packaged: (L x W x H), 215 x 175 x 55mm, that weighs 0.65kg with all components included.
- Environment: Operating temperature of 0 - 40°C, 90% humidity (non-condensating).
- Frequency: 869MHz
- Range: 300M+ typical in open air with a Pearl personal help button
- Power: High efficiency 3W plug pack is supplied.
Mains fail reporting after random 1-4 hour delay with restore signal.
- Battery: Backup NiMH battery packs, providing up to 70 hours backup capacity when new and fully charged (using recommended configuration). Fully charged in under 24 hours. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery (typically 3-5 years). Low capacity battery pack is detected and reported. A missing or non-functioning battery pack is reported. Low battery warning following mains failure at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Communication: Contact ID (4,6,8 digit) over PSTN and Cellular Analogue, ContactID CSV for Cellular Data.
- Quad-Band 3G module (UMTS/HSPA), can fail over to 2G network.