EVA will assist the user to install the system correctly by guiding them through the installation process with clear voice instructions. The voiced guided installation process will help the user to install the base unit in a location where there is adequate 3G cellular coverage. The user will need to test the range between the base unit and their Pearl pendant, and then send a test emergency alert to monitoring. EVA will not let the user step past each stage until it has been completed successfully, and provides voice messages on how to remedy any issues encountered. EVA is supplied with a comprehensive ‘User Guide' and ‘Installation Guide' to assist the user.
- System: EVA is supplied with a Pearl pendant transceiver, a plug pack and battery. It is custom packaged in recycled cardboard, with a user guide and installation guide.
- EVA Dimensions: 200 x 125 x 50 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 0.41kg.
- Packaged: (L x W x H), 215 x 175 x 55mm, that weighs 0.65kg with all components included.
- Environment: operating temperature of 0 - 40°C, 90% humidity (non-condensating).
- Frequency: 869MHz
- Pearl to EVA range: 300m+ typical in open air.
- Power: high efficiency 6W plug pack is supplied.
Mains fail reporting after random 1-4 hour delay with restore signal.
- Battery: NiMH battery pack, providing up to 70 hours backup capacity when new and fully charged (using recommended configuration). Battery recharge in under 24 hours. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery (typically 3-5 years). Low capacity battery is detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery is reported. Low battery warning following mains failure occurs at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Communication: Contact ID over CSV for Cellular Data.
Quad-Band 3G module (UMTS/HSPA), can fail over to 2G network if available.