Regional Account Manager
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Reporting to: Head of Customer Support Services
Department: Product and Brand
Chiptech are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to provide best in class support, assistance, reporting and business development activities for key accounts in the Chiptech customer base.
This role is key to ensuring that are customers are supported in all areas of their business and will play a key part in linking support services up internally and from other stakeholders to provide and improve the Customer experience.
Ideally, we are looking for an induvial who has experience within the assistive technology industry and a background in a similar role. The position will require some travel throughout the UK as appropriate to be able to provide the support and customer service required.
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with our clients at all levels
- Ensure that KPIs are met, reported on and that the products and services delivered to our key customers meet customer needs
- Forecast and track key account product requirements
- Collaborate with the UK team identifying growth opportunities
- Manage client requests and issue escalations as required
- Provide wider support with prospects and trade shows
- Support in very broad aspects which will include:
- Product and Service support both operationally and technically
- Customer literature
- Training and demonstrations
- Administration and account queries
- Process setup
- General business development and support
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Understanding of the Assistive Technology Industry
- Demonstrable experience in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Background in Account/Client Relationship management
- Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer-based communication skills both via email and telephone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent Listening and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and Entrepreneurial
- Flexible with time management – to balance business and personal time in a dynamic working environment over multiple time zones.